Co-Founder & CEO
Paul co-founded SAV Technology in 2008 and has over two decades of professional IT experience. With a degree in Communications from Concordia University, Paul is able to leverage both the art and science of IT. Prior to founding SAV, worked as an IT consultant in the fashion and apparel industry for both startups and established brands. Paul’s technical area of specialization is business software implementation.
Co-Founder & CTO
Kyle co-founded SAV in 2008, and is the company’s technical lead. With a strong background in hardware, networking, and telecom, Kyle has been delivering successful projects and added value to every client relationship. Prior to founding SAV, Kyle worked in various positions at Peer1 Networks, including managing the technology integration of newly acquired companies. When not working, Kyle can be found walking Boss, his Boston Terrier.
Technical Account Manager
Phil joined SAV in 2017 and now serves as Technical Account Manager. Phil acts as the liaison between our technical resources and clients. He has a passion for excellence and experience that spans across multiple technical industries. Phil previously spent 12 years working at Delta Cable (now Eastlink) managing network services, in addition to consulting on digital signage projects.
- They want to be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and clients
- They love learning, in both hands-on and more formal environments
- They want to work hard and challenge themselves
- They go above and beyond for both clients and other team members
- They can think both outside and inside the box to come up with creative yet practical solutions
- They want to know they are making a difference at their company and to their clients