- You are expanding your business and need an IT plan to implement network infrastructure
- You need reliable, cloud-hosted mail service
- You need assistance choosing enterprise/business software for accounting, POS, inventory, etc.
- You have an internal IT person or dept but they are overloaded/can’t support all areas that you need
- You have no IT provider or you had an acquaintance do it and everything is a mess now
- You are not properly backing up your data and have questions
- You need a disaster recovery plan
- You are considering to move your data/servers from your office into a cloud
- You are moving to a new location
If you have answered YES to just one of these statements than you definitely need to consider choosing an IT service provider to set up and implement a plan for your business.
Picking an IT service provider in Vancouver can be confusing and determining which IT service provider works best with your company infrastructure can be a daunting task. You can spend your time reading the reviews on Google about each IT service provider in Vancouver or ask your friends if they know who is good and who can help. IBM states the top ten criteria for selecting an IT service provider. We have pulled the top 3 most important criteria from the article for you.
Top 3 criteria on how to pick an IT service provider
Choose an IT service provider with:
- depth of skill and expertise
- Proactive technology based support
- Aligned with best practices of industry standards. To view the top 10 criteria source
Experienced IT service provider in Vancouver
SAV Technology is an experienced IT service provider in Vancouver. Their tag line is: “How can we help simplify your IT?” For most people that are not computer savvy, SAV Technology simplifies the process and streamlines your IT infrastructure pathways. Their website states: “Our goal is to let you spend as much time working on your business as possible if you’re looking to simplify your organization’s IT services, you’ve come to the right place. Our IT services are structured to be clear, easy to understand, and small-business friendly. As your organization grows, we ensure your IT can scale with it. ”
SAV technology understands that you want the job done right the first time. They provide professional and prompt IT services and work with business owners across Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, and Surrey. Contact your IT support company in Vancouver now!
If you are want to have a website that sells products online you should read the blog investing in IT for your business in 2015 to learn why IT support can be beneficial to your business growth.