It is hard to run a business. To stay on top of all the tasks that you need to do on a daily basis. Sometimes you are working diligently to get a task done when you are thrown a curve ball and have to put out some fires with your customer, a staffing issue, a scheduling error, or a computer problem.
You are busy offering the best customer service that you can to your customers and often find that the last thing on your list is streamlining office procedure. You may be thinking about what is needed but finding the time to tackle the problem may be challenging.
Business owners need to know how streamlining your business by using cloud hosting can personally help you. It can free up time and it can save you money. Effective IT services can streamline your office procedures and help you grow your business.
Streamlining your business with cloud hosting
Cloud hosting can have a positive impact on the growth of your business. Verio.com offers some great tips as to why streamlining your business with IT services can help a business owner.
Verio explains that Cloud hosting will:
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure in the future
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people, now were talking.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure with cloud hosting
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier! Anywhere there is Internet access you can access your company information.
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
The famous Salesforce sales software company states that cloud hosting is:
- disaster recovery
- automatic software updates
- cloud computing services are typically pay as you go
- increased collaboration
- work from anywhere
- document control
- security- when the computer is lost or stolen data can still be accessed no matter what happens to a machine
- competiveness-meaning disaster recover and backup methods use complicated procedures to recover – slow, laborious things which cloud users simply don’t use. and the ever important conscious minded owner can relax knowing that its environmentally friendly.
- Businesses using cloud computing only use the server space they need, which decreases their carbon footprint. Using the cloud results in at least 30% less energy consumption and carbon emissions than using on-site servers. And again, SMEs get the most benefit: for small companies, the cut in energy use and carbon emissions is likely to be 90%.
SAV Technology philosophy is, “We make IT simple to help your organization grow.” Learn how a few simple changes to your office procedures can benefit your company by freeing up more time, allowing more flexibility, putting your mind at ease or growing your business. Contact SAV Technology.